1. 85% of the Australian population live 50 km's of the coast. This densely populated area has affected the coastal environment with pollution, tourism and recreational pressures.
2. Many different groups of people use the beach and for residential needs, population growth and introduced plants.
3. Population Growth.
4.Residential caps. They restrict the population density.
5.
Tourism: Increasing people coming to the coasts for holidays which damages the ecosystem.
Population Increase: People moving to the coast from other inland towns.
Pollution: Humans polluting the coastal environment because of litter and other things.
Introduced Plants:Humans introducing new plant species which may benefit humans but hurt natural wildlife.
6. Assisting with tourism, residential and commercial activities.
7b.
a.
I am just writing to you to say that the views which I have seen from my new apartment are not as good as the pictures you have shown me, and I am wondering why. I have paid a very generous amount to live in this luxurious place with lots of space and I am very pleased with the inside, however the outside is not as I imagined. I expects to have one of the nicest views of the coast, but in fact I have a very nice view... of the car park. I am sending you a warning letter now because if I don't get a better room, I will put in an official complaint.
OLIVER RICH
No comments:
Post a Comment